2009年2月23日 星期一

The disgusting truth

"Why the hell must there be the norm for people to breed the next generation? Why do you wanna have 6 children?" I asked my mum.

"Coz I thought having a lot of children could bring me a"noisy" family and $ when I become old," my mum answered.

"How about now? What do you think? They are all gone. They have got no $ and they rely on you," I can't help digging the truth.

"I didn't expect such results," she said.

This could be too cruel to ask if she regrets.

Everyone is living on false hopes. This is the worst truth ever.

Did you ever wonder who set up the rules? Why are we following the rules? Why are we as human being struggling to survive naturally? Doesn't this sound more like a sheep when you don't think, and follow right away?

People want to have children since they want someone to rely on when they are old. When children grow up, they are never someone to rely on.
This is a common fact yet people compromise generation after generation.
I don't understand. Is this kind of thinking somewhere hiden in our genes? If this is the case, why is this not in mine?

And my mum still hopes my elder brother could bring her a grandson asap.

My hope is I could fulfil her hope of being great, bring her happiness & $, coz she loves me in a non-understandable way. This is very hard yet I'll try.

沒有留言: